P.S. I’m not expert watch reviewer but I’ll do my best to give you my honest opinion on this watch.
“Although the Ice Watch brand is only 3 years of age, just started in 2007, it has propelled itself fast to be one of the newest yet leading brands on the watch market, with low cost and designer watches appealing to all ages. Even with hundreds of thousands of people wearing Ice Watches with pride, very small is known of the brand and how it came about, but the description of one of the worlds trendiest brands really does make very appealing reading.The brand originally started in Belgium, where its main head office is currently situated in the Bastogne area of this country. Originally started in 2007, in the space of around three years the brand has become an overnight success, with hundreds of celebrities currently wearing one of their watches with pride, with its designer feel and stunning presentation making this a watch you really want to have.” – via mastersintime
Model: Sili Forever Yellow Uni
Material: stainless steel and Silicone strap
Case: Polyamide + – Yellow
Movement: Miyota 2115
Water resistance: 10 ATM
Warranty: 2 years
Retail Price: Php6,000 – Php7,000
MORE DETAILS HERE
– The color is perfect. I had a choice between this color and the light pink. I decided to go for this color because I wanted something catchy and not too girly.
– The watch comprises no just the time but also the day which changes as time goes by.
– Adjustable strap that fits up to a 4 1/2″ wrist in diameter.
– A bit pricey. This collection somehow looks like the Ice-Solid collection and you can get it cheaper for around Php 4,000+.
– It would be nice if this was automatic though.
– Limited color choices for this collection
– The strap is made out of silicone. Thus, it may easily attract dirts.
I’m definitely loving ICE WATCH’s quality! I think they’re a good investment and I’m definitely looking forward to getting my second baby soon. :uptum:
Rustan’s Alabang Town Center, Alabang City
J.Vargas Cor. EDSA, Mandaluyong City